Junyan Zhang's Curriculum Vitae
Click here to download my CV.
- 2022.8-2025.7: Postdoc(Peng Tsu Ann Assistant Professor), National University of Singapore, Department of Mathematics. Mentor: Professor Yao Yao.
- 2017.8-2022.5: Ph.D. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University. Advisor: Professor Hans Lindblad.
- 2013.8-2017.6: B.Sc. in Mathematics, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China. Advisor: Professor Lifeng Zhao.
- 2008.9-2013.6: Middle & High School, School of the Gifted Young (5-Year coherent middle/high school), Nanchang No.10 Middle School.
- 2002.9-2008.6: Primary School, Affliated Experimental Primary School of Nanchang Normal University.
- Chinese(Native) : Mandarin and Nanchang dialect (dialect in my hometown city, a branch of Gan dialect),
- Structural Stability and Incompressible Limit of Current-Vortex Sheets.
- NUS Analysis & PDE seminar, National University of Singapore, November 01 2023.
- PDE Seminar, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Decemeber 05 2023.
- Mini-Course: The Free-Boundary Problems in Inviscid Compressible Fluids.，School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, June 28-29 2023.
- On the Motion of Compressible Gravity-Capillary Water Wave with Vorticity.
- Local well-posedness of incompressible ideal MHD with Surface Tension. Analysis & PDE seminar, organized by Looi Shi-Zhuo, March 23 2022.
- Anisotropic Reguarity of the Free-Boundary Problem in Ideal Compressible MHD.
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Oct 14 2021.
- PDE Seminar at UC Berkeley, Oct 25 2021.
- PDE Seminar at Vanderbilt University, Nov 05 2021.
- Analysis of Fluids and Related Topics Seminar, Princeton University, Feb 17 2022.
- Local Well-posedness and Incompressible Limit of Free-Boundary Compressible Elastodynamics, Webinar on Analysis and PDE, Jun 5 2021.
- Free Boundary Problem in Compressible Resistive MHD, School of Mathematics and Statistics, Wuhan University, Jan 10 2021.
- Local Well-posedness for the motion of a compressible gravity water wave with vorticity, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Science and Technology of China, Nov 06 2020.
- On the free-boundary problem of incompressible MHD equations with or without surface tension.
- I can review the papers related to fluid dynamics, especially those related to compressible fluids, free-boundary evolutionary problems, incompressible limit, MHD, elastodynamics, relativistic fluids, etc.
Usually I am a fast reviewer (usually give response within 1 month for short papers and within 2 months for relatively long papers), but that doesn't mean I wish to accept all the referee invitations, nor hold any perfuntory attitude.
So far I have been a reviewer for the following journals:
- Arch. Rational Mech. Anal.(2), SIAM J. Math. Anal.(1), Nonlinearity(2).
- Mathematics of Fluid Dynamic Programme. UC Berkeley MSRI, Jan 19-May 28, 2021 (online due to COVID-19 pandemic).
- Long Time Behaviour and Singularity Formation in PDEs, New York University Abu Dhabi, May 2020 and Dec 2020. (online due to COVID-19 pandemic).
- Summer School on Mathematical General Relativity and the Geometric Analysis of Waves of Fluids, MIT, June 2018.
- 2019 Southern California Analysis and PDE Conference, UCSD, November 2019。
- 2021.4: Professor Joel Dean Excellence in Teaching, Johns Hopkins University.
- 2017.6: Outstanding Undergraduates in USTC;
- 2016.10: Huang Yu Honored Scholarship;
- 2016/2017.9: Outstanding Teaching Assistant in USTC(2016: Rank 6/703 among all TAs in USTC, score 4.98/5.00, 2017: Rank 7/562, score 4.95/5.00);
- 2016.8: Honor Prize(Team) of 7-th S.-T. Yau College Mathematics Contest, Team Contest (I took the exam of Probability and Statistics);
- 2015.10: First Prize in Chinese Mathematical Competitions for University Students(Ranked 9 in Anhui Province);
- 2015.10: Zhang Zongzhi Sci-Tech Scholarship;
- 2013/2014.10: Silver Prize for Outstanding Freshmen/Student Scholarship;